Peach Cheesecake Mousse is a gorgeous dessert that you’ll love. Created by Chef Kym at The Gage Restaurant and shared with Instant PotLuck
● 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
● 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
½ tsp cinnamon
● 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
● 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream whipped
● 2 oz lemon juice, freshly squeezed
● 6 peaches, very ripe, pitted and diced into 1” pieces with skin
● 1 tsp fresh ginger juice
● ¼ cup honey
● 1 cup sugar
1. Fold all ingredients together in a large pot, stiir over medium heat 1 ½ hours
until sugars dissolve and peaches break down.
2. ALTERNATIVELY: You can use preserves made by the farmer’s at your local
3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, cinnamon, vanilla and confectioner’s sugar
until fluffy. Fold in whipped cream.
4. Divide among 12 small dessert dishes.
5. Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours or overnight.
6. Spoon 1 TBS peach preserves over each.
If peaches are out of season, use frozen.
Keywords: Peach Cheesecake Mousse, dessert