Instant Pot 4-minute applesauce: NO peeling!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 4 mins
- Total Time: 14 mins
- Cuisine: American, Side Dish
- 6–8 medium to large apples, or more. (Honestly, it really doesn’t matter, just keep the number of apples under the fill line.)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Wash the apples
- Cut up the apple — any size you want – toss the cores and seeds
- Place the sliced/diced apples into the Instant Pot with 1 cup of water
- Add a teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Close the lid and set the valve to “sealing”
- Pressure Cook or Manual for 4 minutes.
- Do a QUICK RELEASE
- Drain excess liquid — AND KEEP THE LIQUID. (I love the cinnamon flavored apple juice and use it in a smoothie or on my oatmeal or yogurt.)
- Transfer the apples to a food processor, blender, or use an emulsion blender and blend until it’s the texture you like.