Here is a dead-simple recipe for steaming corn in an Instant Pot – you don’t even have to shuck the husks off of the corn! I’m serious. This Instant Pot corn recipe is so easy, we can barely even call it a recipe. Not having to shuck corn, no cleanup, and just serve the corn on the cob how you like it!
I love corn on the cob. I hate shucking it. Seriously, who wants to deal with this?:
In any case, when I was single, I tried using the utility room next to the building incinerator which had a huge garbage bin so I could avoid becoming entangled with strings. But no matter where I shucked, the strands of corn silk followed me around. Like glitter. It never really goes away… a little bit like my ex! But guess what? I found an easy way to unshuck it…
Enter the Instant Pot. Of course.
Try this method. It’s a game-changer.
And check out Instant PotHolder for handling the corn when it’s hot. This 3-in-1 accessory is a potholder, a trivet, and a jar opener. And it has a non-slip rubber surface. Best of all? It’s proudly Made in the USA.
If you give a shuck, please join our Facebook group to share your recipes and ideas.Print
3-Minute Instant Pot Corn – Unshuck Yourself!
Corn on the Cob: No Shucking Necessary. 3 minutes and your done!
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 4 minutes
- Yield: 1 corn on the cob 1x
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Unshucked Ears of corn – as many as will fit in your Instant Pot
- 1 cup water or vegetable stock
- Cut the ends off of the corn while leaving the husks on
- Add cup of water or vegetable stock
- Place the trivet in the IP and place the ears of corn on trivet.
- Close lid and turn valve to seal
- Steam setting: 3 minutes and do a Quick Release
- Remove ears of corn and the husk simply falls away!
Top with salt and pepper or butter… or any other seasoning of your choice.
0 Weight Watchers Points without butter
Keywords: Corn, corn on the cob, instant pot corn recipe
Here’s another perfect side dish. Easy 3-minute recipe that requires NO PEELING… Applesauce in 3 minutes!