This is an easy dish that you can make ahead and serve one slice at a time. It’s on our Whole30 plan but it’s delicious and healthy to enjoy no matter what program you’re following and great for Weight Watchers and Paleo, too. I’ve included the Instant Pot version.
So simple… just gorgeous fresh ingredients. Deanna used tomato, spinach, garlic, and onions, but any veggies can be used. Some of my favorites include mushrooms, asparagus, broccoli, or red peppers.
And there you have it!
Deanna’s Vegetable Frittata
The easy veggie Frittata that’s healthy and fast.
2 cups spinach – chopped
1 clove of garlic
1 tbs ghee
2 medium tomatoes – diced
1 medium onion – diced
Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 375 F
Add ghee to pan and saute onions, garlic, and spinach – about a minute
Beat the eggs in a large bowl and add the cooked veggies and mix together and add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour mixture into a glass pan and add the tomatoes.
Place glass dish in oven and bake for about 13-15 minutes until the eggs are set.
- Grease a pan that fits inside of your Instant Pot. Spring form or glass pyrex, or make it individual size containers.
- Stir all of the ingredients together and add to your baking vessel of choice. Cover with foil.
- Add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot and place the pan containing your frittata mixture on top of the stainless steel trivet.
- Place lid and lock. Make sure the valve is in the SEALING position.
- Select the MANUAL/PRESSURE COOK function and set to 5 minutes.
- When done, do a natural release for 10 minutes.
Add any veggies you like and of course, for those who want cheese, add some!
Take a look at the new line of mugs complete with wit and wisdom from my mother, Bernice (including some of her passive/aggressive cooking tips.) Take 20% OFF your first order on any of our products with the Friends and Family Promo Code: F&F20
Join our Facebook group and share your favorite recipes.
Follow us on Instagram.
And here on PINTEREST… the place I go to look for a recipe and end up considering which Tiny House to buy.
YouTube is here… and the story about how Instant PotLuck was started. Including a bit more about my mother, Bernice.
For other Whole30, healthy, and Paleo recipes, check out how my friend Deanna Reed-Foster and I changed our eating plan and everything changed.