Sick of making the same old spinach and artichoke dip everyone on the planet makes? Me, too. Well, here’s a new way to serve a favorite — but this one is kicked up to a new level. Check out my latest recipe for the easy Instant Pot 3-Cheese Artichoke & Cauliflower Dip… ready in 3 minutes. Simple to make and versatile, you can also serve it as a side dish or as an appetizer.
Plus, you can mix and match your favorite cheeses which makes making it different every time. A great Keto recipe and depending on the cheeses you use it’s only 1 WW Smart Point. See recipe notes.
What I like about this recipe is you can change it up every time you make it… by changing the spices or cheeses. In this version I used sharp cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and shaved Parmigiano Reggiano and made it with the ingredients listed in the recipe. In the past, I’ve added mild (or hot) green chiles to give it a twist in flavor, and for changing up the taste, I’ve added cumin for that dark, richness that spice offers.
For a dip, serve with crackers or crusty bread. It also makes a great side dish. And I’ve also used is as a “bed” for grilled chicken and salmon. Whichever way you choose to serve it, it’s easy to make and you have a warm, bubbly dish that looks like you were in the kitchen for ages.Print
Artichoke & Cauliflower 3-Cheese Dip
An easy alternative to the same `ole spinach and artichoke dip. This recipe can be used for both Weight Watchers and KETO diet plans by simply changing out the types of cheeses used. WW point values in notes.
- Yield: 6
- 1 head of cauliflower, leaves and stems removed, chopped
- 1-2 Dorot frozen garlic cubes
- 1 can artichokes with water drained
- 1.5 cups of chicken or vegetable stock (divided)
- 1.5 cups of cheese – total amount: Sharp Cheddar, Parmigiano Reggiano, Light or Regular Cream Cheese (You can use whatever cheese you like. See notes for WW suggestion.)
- Salt and Pepper — season to taste
- Set up your Instant Pot Steam with a steamer insert; pour in a cup of chicken or vegetable stock and 1-2 garlic cloves or Dorot garlic cubes
- Using the “steam” setting, cook the cauliflower and artichokes in an Instant Pot for 3 minutes and do a quick release
- Save the liquid – you may need it to add to the mixture when blending the cheese
- Transfer the cauliflower and artichokes into a food processor and pulse (or hand mash) to the texture and size you prefer. If the veggies are too “stiff” add some of the left over liquid.
- Transfer to a baking dish and add your choice of cheeses and mix the ingredients
- Top with extra cheese and a dash of paprika (optional)
- Pop it in the broiler or high oven until the cheese is bubbly
In the past, I’ve added mild (or hot) green chiles to give it a twist in flavor and for changing up the taste, I’ve added cumin for that dark, richness that spice offers.
For a dip, serve with veggies or use it as a bed for grilled chicken or salmon.
Optional: add butter or GHEE, or cream to richen up the recipe.
This recipe is 1 WW Smart Points when made with 1.5 cups of fat-free shredded cheddar and 2 tbs non-fat sour cream. You can also use 2 tbs fat free cream cheese. Mix and match according to what cheese you like and their smart point values.
Keywords: Artichoke Dip, Cauliflower Side Dish, Appetizer, Instant Pot Recipe, Weight Watchers, Keto
For other cauliflower recipes, check out the Garlic & Smashed Cauliflower .
And take a look at out new personalized food storage: Make It & Take It Containers… Made in the USA and perfect for sharing your leftovers.
And for other easy recipes… check out the No-Peel Applesauce:
If you need to purchase one or need a second or want to give a great gift, there are several options. (I have the Mini 3 quart which I bought initially and use it to make side dishes while I use my 6-quart Duo60 for larger meals.)
Join our closed Facebook group to shmooze and share your favorite recipes.
Follow me on PINTEREST… the place where I go to look for a recipe and end up considering which Tiny House I should buy.
And check out the latest: The Ultimate Gift Guide for the Home Chef, Baker, & Instant Pot Lover