Want to make an easy dessert that will WOW your friends and family? Well, there are no better desserts than these two amazing creations from The Gage Restaurant. Here’s Peach Cheesecake Mousse and a Blueberry Fool recipe. They’re simple and elegant and you’ll want to serve them at your next party, holiday dinner — or just because. (I am also sharing my recipe for Peach Compote made in the Instant Pot.)
At the event, they shared two desserts: Peach Cheese Cake Mouse & Blueberry Fool and I had to have the recipe. So, I called them and they gave it to me. And now… I’m thrilled to share Chef Kym’s recipe with all of you:
If peaches are out of season, you can use frozen so, you can enjoy all year round. I’m also including my easy Instant Pot recipe for a peach compote, which has ZERO WW Smart Points.
And these cute little jars? Yes, you can have them, too. They are 4 oz mini glass jars — with lids. Great for all single-serve needs and really easy for buffets and parties. They can be used for so many things… serving jams and jellies, condiments like relish, or mustard and ketchup, salad dressings and more. LOVE them.
PEACH CHEESECAKE MOUSSE
Peach Cheesecake Mousse is a gorgeous dessert that you’ll love. Created by Chef Kym at The Gage Restaurant and shared with Instant PotLuck
● 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
● 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
½ tsp cinnamon
● 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
● 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream whipped
● 2 oz lemon juice, freshly squeezed
● 6# peaches, very ripe, pitted and diced into 1” pieces with skin
● 1 tsp fresh ginger juice
● ¼ cup honey
● 1 cup sugar
1. Fold all ingredients together in a large pot, stiir over medium heat 1 ½ hours
until sugars dissolve and peaches break down.
2. ALTERNATIVELY: You can use preserves made by the farmer’s at your local
3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, cinnamon, vanilla and confectioner’s sugar
until fluffy. Fold in whipped cream.
4. Divide among 12 small dessert dishes.
5. Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours or overnight.
6. Spoon 1 TBS peach preserves over each.
If peaches are out of season, use frozen.
Keywords: Peach Cheesecake Mousse, dessert
An elegant dessert shared by Chef Kym at The Gage Restaurant with Instant PotLuck
● 1 L High quality heavy cream (Locally we use Kalona Cream from Iowa)
● 1 tsp vanilla extract
● 1 cup granulated sugar
● 1 cup superfine sugar
● 8 egg whites
● 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
● 1/4 teaspoon salt
● 2 cups blueberries
● 1 cups sugar
● 1 tablespoons lemon juice
● 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
● 5 cups blue berries, fresh
● Whip chilled cream and vanilla on medium (not high) until thick.
● Preheat oven to 250F.
● Line 2 baking sheet with parchment or foil.
● In a clean, dry mixing bowl, whisk together on medium whites, tartar and salt until
frothy, about 8 minutes.
● Add 1 tbls at a time the sugar and whisk about 10 minutes.
● Whisk on high and until stiff and glossy.
● Spread ½” thick onto sheets and bake 1 ½ hours until dry. Leave in off oven overnight to
dry and peel off parchment, break up.
● ALTERNATIVELY: Purchase store bought at any grocery store.
● Bring everything except 5 cups fresh blueberries to a simmer and cook for 10
● Chill, then fold in fresh berries.
● Alternating, layer blueberries, meringues and cream in each cup. Serve
If you need to purchase one or need a second or want to give a great gift, there are several options. (I have the Mini 3 quart which I bought initially and use it to make side dishes while I use my 6-quart Duo60 for larger meals.)
Check out my line of exclusive accessories created especially for you, the home chef. Take 20% OFF your first order with the Friends and Family Promo Code: F&F20. From food storage containers you can personalize to serving & entertaining accessories — check `em out:
JOIN OUR CLOSED FACEBOOK GROUP and find new recipes and share your ideas.
Follow us on PINTEREST… the place where I go to look for a recipe and end up considering which Tiny House I should buy.
We’re here in Instagram.